Seventeen Gorman Advisors would like to help you get to know us and our philosophy.
Jeffrey Leventry, Principal, is a pragmatic, results-oriented consultant / advisor with over 20 years experience delivering creative solutions that meet the needs of his clients while improving engagement / performance and delivering tangible business results.
Throughout his business career working for domestic and global organizations, he has developed experience and expertise in addressing business-critical Talent Management / Learning & Development / Organizational Development challenges that demand innovative solutions.
He employs a collaborative approach to problem-solving / issue resolution that takes advantage of the team’s diverse skill set and talents. He utilizes both synchronous (“real-time”) and asynchronous collaboration to optimize busy work schedules so that everyone feels they have contributed to the success of the outcome.
He creates enterprise value by:
- Diagnosing the issue or problem
- Developing a focused action plan
- Achieving organizational “buy-in”
- Executing the agreed-upon plan to achieve the desired business result
Jeff has degrees in Economics (BA) and Law (JD) and continues to acquire knowledge and expertise by completing certification programs that strengthen his diverse human resource skill set.
He has held senior leader positions in HR / Operations and has created and managed high-performance Teams that consistently exceed performance expectations.
He is certified as a Coach, Facilitator, Negotiator, Manager / Leader, Course Designer / Instructor and Project Manager.
- The College of New Jersey – Adjunct Professor of Strategic Management
- This course is the capstone program for seniors majoring in Business
- Rider University – Adjunct Professor of Managerial Decision Making
- This is an MBA course taught in the Management Department
- Rider University – Program Facilitator – Leadership Development Program
- This program consists of a sequence of academic and skill development requirements, complemented with “hands-on” leadership activities